Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,due to back and other health issues I need to get rid of my baby,I would like some opinions on what to ask and need to move fast as it like going to a dentist to have to do this, I have a 2011 classic lt 2 tone black,7,400 mi. on it now, had 600 mi. and just had 7,500 mi service done at dealership.[what a rip lol] it has the kawi gel seat studded , driver and pass. all pro gel pads,kurklyn grips with both wrist rest, new metz 880 200 tire. cobra slant passenger floor boards,new luggage and cycle jack,and many other little extas to much to list all, bike very well kept and only ding is a small dent in tank from a cup holder that is now in trash, the economy here is bad like 25% unemployed, so i would like a move it fast price but not to just give it away. it almost hurts as bad to look at it sit as to ride it, I rode for 10 yrs and out for 25 yrs so wanted to get back in the saddle again but just not going to work. Thanks in advance for looking at this long write up and for any advice on a good fast sell.oops forgot to add has 2 yr extend protection plan.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts