Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone adjust the suspension for heavier or 2 up riding? Is it necassary? Are the results noticable?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Anyone adjust the suspension for heavier or 2 up riding? Is it necassary? Are the results noticable?
VERY noticeable by the passeger. I rode 2-up a couple of times on the factory setting, then adjusted to one setting below max, and my wife immediately asked what I had done to make the ride so nice!

·
Registered
117 Posts
2-up Suspension

VERY noticeable by the passeger. I rode 2-up a couple of times on the factory setting, then adjusted to one setting below max, and my wife immediately asked what I had done to make the ride so nice!
I fully agree with sketso, upped mine to setting 6 of 7 and the ride and handling was so much better, you might also try 40 psi in your tires for better wear and handling, doesn't feel like you are riding on marbles in your turns and starts, ride safe and good luck

·
Registered
397 Posts
Same thing here too. At first was too much nearly bottoming out on bumps when the wife was on back at the factory setting of 4. At my first 600 mile service (well, 800 mile) I asked them to adjust it up for me to 6 and no complaints ever since. At times I wish it were a little easier to get in there and dial it back down again for solo rides, but overall I'm okay at leaving it there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts