Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any luck finding an adjustable clutch lever that is a direct fit for the bike?Sure wish Kawasaki would have just put one on stock to match the brake lever.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Go to cheapcycleparts.com.

The clutch lever for a 2009 Vulcan classic 900 is part number 46092
LEVER-GRIP,CLUTCH 46092-1204. The price is $21.66 plus shipping, tax etc.

·
Living The Dream
1,512 Posts
I believe what he is looking for is the same knob type pull adjustment that comes stock on the front brake lever. Where different positions put the lever either closer or further away from the bar giving some an easier grip. But I don't see this being offered, as the clutch cable needs the majority of a full pull in its current set up to fully engage/disengage the clutch. If they made it adjustable the length of pull would be shortened up drastically and not be effective. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe what he is looking for is the same knob type pull adjustment that comes stock on the front brake lever. Where different positions put the lever either closer or further away from the bar giving some an easier grip. But I don't see this being offered, as the clutch cable needs the majority of a full pull in its current set up to fully engage/disengage the clutch. If they made it adjustable the length of pull would be shortened up drastically and not be effective. Just my opinion.
Correct.And I do not think one is offered either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts