Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice additions and thanks for pics right off the bat. I really like the hard bag guards. Mine get shoe marks on a regular basis, but fortunately they rub off and no scratches (so far). Who's the manufacturer or where did you get them?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nice additions and thanks for pics right off the bat. I really like the hard bag guards. Mine get shoe marks on a regular basis, but fortunately they rub off and no scratches (so far). Who's the manufacturer or where did you get them?
Rack, bag guards, Tri-ovals... They're all Cobra brand.

Edit... I just got all nostalgic reading your sig. My first bike was a '75 SL125 Honda too, followed up by a Suzy GT380, then a Suzy 750 "waterbus", back to a Honda for their 750/4, and later on I aligned with you again for a Yamaha XS650 Special (the 650 came in a nicer color I thought?)

Ahhhh!

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peg has it right, they are all Cobra, I got the rack and bag guards from Amazon, I got the Tri-Ovals from a member here.

I haven't gotten any boot marks on my bags, but I wanted the guards because they match the rack, and I needed that. Never seem to have enough storage space when we take a road trip, planning on using it to store our rain gear to save room in the saddlebags.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts