Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a killer deal on this, so added it to stable.

Still has the breakin sticker on the speedo.

Sure is a sweet ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....I think i'll keep it for awhile..:)

I wanted a fuel injected one...starts up and runs alot better on those cold morning starts then the 2003 carburated one.

·
Registered
181 Posts
When I see bikes like that with low mileage, it makes me wonder why the original owner even bought a bike. Yours works out to the previous owner driving about 209 miles a year! My neighbor is like that, he has a Harley sitting in his garage and being a snowbird he only comes down to Florida in the winter. I think last year he was only here for one month out of the year.
Congrats on the great find. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
When I see bikes like that with low mileage, it makes me wonder why the original owner even bought a bike. Yours works out to the previous owner driving about 209 miles a year! My neighbor is like that, he has a Harley sitting in his garage and being a snowbird he only comes down to Florida in the winter. I think last year he was only here for one month out of the year.
Congrats on the great find. :)
Earlier this year I got my 2005 with 9200 miles on it.

750 a year. crazy. I have already put close 1500 on it in 3 months

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thinking same thing

Yea I was thinking the same thing. This guy said he bought it and lost interest after the first few months. He seems like he had money so i guess he just liked looking at it sitting in his garage.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm learning the differences between models. Looks like that one has a gas gauge but not a tach as compared to my Mean Streak. But I assume they have the same motor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts