Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For day to day running around the city I wanted a smaller bag. Besides I like the look of my bike without the big saddle bags.

Once I figured out the mounting instructions it was a breeze. Bonus - I can hang the large bags without removing the small bag.

It holds water, sunblock, spare gloves snacks and a sweater perfect for day trips.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
That looks like a nifty storage space. Cool that you can keep it installed with the larger bag.

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
I've always liked swing arm bags. They are great for little odds and ends, but honestly, not taking it off to put the larger bags on, makes it look cluttered. What's an extra couple of minutes to remove it first?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As easy as it was to get on, it will be a pain to undo the straps as the velcro is very strong. Next weekend we are working as Moto-safety for the ride to conquer cancer, most of the time in the city I do not need the large bags, if I do I will use the right one only (for shopping) on the ride I need both bags for the day so it makes my life easier not to have to remove the small one. If I were going travelling I will probably take it off.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
tater chips... put some tater chips in there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts