Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm new to posting on this forum but after some googling and searching these forums I'm still having a problem determining where to start in figuring out the issue with my bike.

So, what happens is that when I first start out on my bike on a cool day when I try to accelerate there isn't much response but then it will suddenly accelerate quickly. This only lasts for a couple of minutes and then everything is fine. It seems like something is sticking when it's cold.

I hope that's a clear enough description of whats happening, but I'd be happy to provide more details if needed. I appreciate any help that is offered.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm new to posting on this forum but after some googling and searching these forums I'm still having a problem determining where to start in figuring out the issue with my bike.

So, what happens is that when I first start out on my bike on a cool day when I try to accelerate there isn't much response but then it will suddenly accelerate quickly. This only lasts for a couple of minutes and then everything is fine. It seems like something is sticking when it's cold.

I hope that's a clear enough description of whats happening, but I'd be happy to provide more details if needed. I appreciate any help that is offered.

Thanks!
Sounds like your choke is not working properly. ;) :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts