Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got these from fleabay to try. Got the Winter mod syndrome. So I figured I’d do a little review on them for anyone interested.They are $25 U.S. + free shipping (China). I figure if they keep me from losing one of those $125 sensors, they might be worth it. But I’m not willing to place any bets on it, Lol Are they nessisary? Absolutely not. I don’t want people to be spending money for no reason, what I do is my own problem, Lol. So it’s your call.
The guards and button socket cap screws are stainless steel of type (18-8/304/A2). The spacers are aluminum and guards and spacers are black powder coated (textured) Button cap screw is M8 x 1.25, 35mm (1 3/8” approx) long. Uses a 5mm hex drive (original screw uses 6mm).
Overall quality is decent. The guards themselves are pretty ridged. Install is a breeze. Torque fastener to 15 ft-lbs. Fits well with no interference. Let’s see how they hold up. If your itching to do a simple mod and got $25 to blow, got the Winter blahs, give these a look. See attached pictures below:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts