Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning to do Eurogear, but part number 16085-0027 seems to have been discontinued and is not available.
Does anyone know of any sites that are selling it? I have contacted several major websites, but none of them have any luck.

·
Super Moderator
1,057 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I checked Babbits and Ron Ayers, both places appear they would allow me to order the gear.

Not sure how you were searching, but I used part number search rather than trying to find it in the illustrated parts catalog.

Also looked like eBay might be an option.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked Babbits and Ron Ayers, both places appear they would allow me to order the gear.

Not sure how you were searching, but I used part number search rather than trying to find it in the illustrated parts catalog.

Also looked like eBay might be an option.
Thank you.
I was looking for them in the part number search.
As for Babbits, the site shows them as being in stock, but when I actually contacted them, they informed me that they were not in stock.

As for Ron Ayers, I am in the process of inquiring via email.

I also check EBAY every day in case it is not good enough.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When saying not in stock does that mean discontinued, or actually just not in stock but could be ordered albeit with some delay?
It seems that production has been discontinued.
So, it seems that we have to search for the possibility that they have their own warehouse where they may have some stock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts