Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year, 10K miles and gaining my confidence back after not owning a bike for a 'few' years I traded my 800A in this afternoon.

I went the other day to look at the Vegas 8Ball when a Jackpot caught my eye. Picked up an `06 Premium with 5400 miles for a real price. I'm sure I will miss my little 800 and I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did.

So, the JP was dropped by the previous owner but it isn't bad. Exhaust has some small scars and the brake pedal and lever have a little scarring. They painted the bike because of a scratch on the tank and corner of the rear fender, it will go back to the original black this fall.

Here she is

·
Registered
147 Posts
Man that is clean lookin ride right there!! I like how tucked away everything looks, no wires and other crap hangin around. Really nice!!! If you don't mind, how many miles and how much?

·
Registered
450 Posts
My wife was looking at an 8ball earlier this year. I must say, the Victory's are nice looking bikes, and the prices seemed fairly reasonable. I'm glad she didn't get it though as upgrading from a 250cc to a 1700cc seemed a little excessive, so we settled for a 750cc Shadow lol

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
beauty!
Beauty!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Victory's are really growing on me. Technologically advanced with a throaty V-Twin and some personality, gotta love it!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Vulcan 88

Do you/did you own a Vulcan 88? Thoughts & opinons. Good stories, etc.

Ive owned two of these BUBF bikes & LOVED both of them. Fantastic bikes for a 4 sp bike . The ONLY improvement would have been a 5 speed. LOTS of power, very dependable, not usually great MPG, but hey? you have the power.
Few road bikes have the power to weight ratio of the Vulcan 88.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That's real purdy. Look even better when you get it painted black again! Enjoy the new ride, and take care of it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts