Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the velocities off ebay whuch are their discontinued 2 into 1 pipes for the vulcan. They are guranteed not to turn for one year. I also purchased the tip seperately another 200 bucks to set the pipes off. Les than 200 miles on them and where the 2 pipes go into one they are turning. So....we will now see how good their warranty is. Because I am 625 into these pipes plus mechanic to put on.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If you bought them on ebay, you can file a claim with ebay and get a refund for the item........Ive been running Road Burner 3" Drag pros for over 7 months on a 2014 Vulcan 900 Classic and they still look good. I ride on them hard too and have not seen any discoloration. If they aint right, send 'em back..........peace.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay thanks man I will definitely look into it. I am going to call the place I bought them, and I am sure they will tell me to call Roadburner. But either way something has got to be done. Also my mounting brackets and pipes have turned a really dingy yellow. I know they got hotter up by the motor but I wouldn't expect the brackets and bolts to have turned also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts