Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hea people, was wondering if anybody knows the rise and pullback dimensions of our t-bars? I`m measuring in the 8" area for the rise, but not sure of the pullback. There`s a bunch of nice bars like ours with different dimensions that would eliminate adding non-chrome risers. Considering the fact that the bars are reasonably priced, I might grab a set with the sise built in. These would be be more uniform and most are drilled for internal wiring also....just not sure what dimensions to settle on. Any help wound be greatly appreciated, thanks.............

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hea people, was wondering if anybody knows the rise and pullback dimensions of our t-bars? I`m measuring in the 8" area for the rise, but not sure of the pullback. There`s a bunch of nice bars like ours with different dimensions that would eliminate adding non-chrome risers. Considering the fact that the bars are reasonably priced, I might grab a set with the sise built in. These would be be more uniform and most are drilled for internal wiring also....just not sure what dimensions to settle on. Any help wound be greatly appreciated, thanks.............
Vulcan 900 Custom (Weld Risers 7"Hx4"PB)
2007 - 2011
Bar Diameter - 1"
Drag Bar
Width - 29"
Pullback - 6"
Center - 8"
Clamp Area - Welded Risers

http://www.sideroadcycles.com/ImportedMotorcycles/ImportHandlebars/StockBarsOne.html

Found this. I was looking for the same thing

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro.....that site is good stuff. I`m a little confused by the 2 different measurements though. One has the height as 7" and pb as 4".....then in the grid, it has the height at 8" and pb at 6". I`m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but not the dullest either....what gives?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks bro.....that site is good stuff. I`m a little confused by the 2 different measurements though. One has the height as 7" and pb as 4".....then in the grid, it has the height at 8" and pb at 6". I`m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but not the dullest either....what gives?
I didn't even notice... LoL but I hope this helps.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, big help. At least I have a clue as to how these things are measured and also what I`m workin with. I`m thinking that an 8 or 9" rise and an 8" pb would put do the trick. Like everything else I do, I`ll toss the idea around for ever untill I`m sure....wish I could see and feel a bunch of them on our bike to make it easier. Most people just do the risers and seem to be happy with the way they feel, and is quite honestly all I really need....I`m just picky and don`t like the way they look. I just don`t want to get a set of bars with say, a 10" rise because I think thats what I`m looking for, and it looks rediculous!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yea, big help. At least I have a clue as to how these things are measured and also what I`m workin with. I`m thinking that an 8 or 9" rise and an 8" pb would put do the trick. Like everything else I do, I`ll toss the idea around for ever untill I`m sure....wish I could see and feel a bunch of them on our bike to make it easier. Most people just do the risers and seem to be happy with the way they feel, and is quite honestly all I really need....I`m just picky and don`t like the way they look. I just don`t want to get a set of bars with say, a 10" rise because I think thats what I`m looking for, and it looks rediculous!
That's why I'm going the route or ape hangers. I thought about the risers but I don't think it would look as bad-ass as some mini apes or Z Bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts