Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still have plenty of parts in great shape for sale. or will sell what's left of the whole thing for $800 plus shipping if needed. motor was seized but heads and tranny are still good. Let's not let this old work horse turn to rust. Willing to deal on separate parts.
SEE PHOTOS. HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PHOTOS WILL REPOST LATER.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm thinking $250 with all the fixings. switches etc. plus shipping. mirrors not included. let me know.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still not coming thru to my email, just post it if you don't mind. i'll keep you first on the list

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you want this stuff plus the handlebars , i let everything go for $400 your saving $40

shipping is not included.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Boblet49,

Do you still have the crash bar for the 1500A? I haven't made it through all of the classifieds yet, so if you have already sold everything I apologize.

Thanks

Dadof8

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's. A weird request but I would love to buy the controls off the handlebars, I'd take whatever you were willing to sell, but mostly just need the handlebar controls. If you still have anything for sale let me know, I'll pay well, as you would have to spend some time taking it off the handlebars

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Boblet49,

Do you still have the crash bar for the 1500A? I haven't made it through all of the classifieds yet, so if you have already sold everything I apologize.

Thanks

Dadof8
still have the crash bars. however i am on vacation in FL at the time and won't be back till about the 20th. i'll check them out, and send you pics and price. if you still want them i'll get a shipping cost on them. thanks bob

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's. A weird request but I would love to buy the controls off the handlebars, I'd take whatever you were willing to sell, but mostly just need the handlebar controls. If you still have anything for sale let me know, I'll pay well, as you would have to spend some time taking it off the handlebars
right now i'm on vacation in FL and won't return till the 20th or so. then i'll check out the handlebars for you, send you a pic and if your still interested i'll get a shipping price on them. thanks bob

·
Registered
42 Posts
right now i'm on vacation in FL and won't return till the 20th or so. then i'll check out the handlebars for you, send you a pic and if your still interested i'll get a shipping price on them. thanks bob
That would be great, mostly interested in the handlebar controls, look forward to hearing back from you

·
Registered
16 Posts
still have the crash bars. however i am on vacation in FL at the time and won't be back till about the 20th. i'll check them out, and send you pics and price. if you still want them i'll get a shipping cost on them. thanks bob
Thanks. I am definitely interested in the crash bars. My zip for shipping info is 67042. Just let me know a price and the shipping cost when you get a chance. Hope you are having a good vacation in Fl!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks. I am definitely interested in the crash bars. My zip for shipping info is 67042. Just let me know a price and the shipping cost when you get a chance. Hope you are having a good vacation in Fl!
how does $75 sound for the crash bar? If that's good i'll get a shipping cost on it. would you like a pic. of it?

boblet

1 - 20 of 34 Posts