Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will part out or sell the whole bike. Engine seized and is shot. Already out of the bike. Tranny and heads still good. Tin's just painted Flat Black w/ diamond dust. All other parts are in great shape. Willing to sell all or any parts as needed or entire bike as is.

Price on parts on a as needed basis.

The whole shooting match for $1,000. Can work out del. or pickup. Pictures due soon.

contact me via this site.

thanks boblet49

ps: actually my profile pic is the bike. will submit more and if specific photos are needed, can do.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok guys here's the deal on the tins. front and rear fenders and tank. for $150 plus shipping.
not sure on that price i still need to get the parts off and weighed. VLF hard to get a pic of the dust up close it's very light dusting. I'll try and see what i can do.

get back to me on this. are you interested in the plastic side covers also?

bob

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bob, can you send me some pics, was it professionally painted? I will pay you tonight via paypal or I can send a check out in the morning....I will add $10 for your paypal fed's as well. Pics can be sent to [email protected]. thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will part out or sell the whole bike. Engine seized and is shot. Already out of the bike. Tranny and heads still good. Tin's just painted Flat Black w/ diamond dust. All other parts are in great shape. Willing to sell all or any parts as needed or entire bike as is.

Price on parts on a as needed basis.

The whole shooting match for $1,000. Can work out del. or pickup. Pictures due soon.

contact me via this site.

thanks boblet49

ps: actually my profile pic is the bike. will submit more and if specific photos are needed, can do.
Boblet49
I need a right side battery cover for a VN1500A Vulcan. Let me know the price

vraugas

·
Registered
10 Posts
parts for VN 1500A Vulcan

boblet 49

I need a right side battery cover for a VN1500A Vulcan. If you have one available, we can discuss price and arrangements.

VRaugas

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you happen to have the front left signal around? I actually only need the rubber mounting piece if it isn't cracked. Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
turn signal

Do you happen to have the front left signal around? I actually only need the rubber mounting piece if it isn't cracked. Thanks!
i do have it and it's in good shape not cracked, i'd have to sell the whole assy. cause the rest would be useless to sell. $20 plus shipping if your still interested.
bob

·
Registered
25 Posts
No worries Bob will take one tomorrow, its the bit under the rocker cover that carries the rockers over the head,

Phil

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"97" vulcan vn1500 a for parts.

Cyber monday and the rest of the year price on the whole shebang.
$500.

Winner takes it all. Will haul at least 100 miles to destination or meet you.

It's going to get rusty this winter.

Bob

1 - 20 of 61 Posts