Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in serious need of a set of rims for my 1996 Vulcan Classic. I listened to one of my friends and soaked the rear rim in vinegar to get rid of some rust on it. Well a few days later when I went to take the rim out it was in two pieces. The inner hub and the outer chrome rim. There was nothing left of the spokes. Well long story short I need a set of rims. Does anyone have a set they want to sell or know where I can get a set of inexspensive rims. I do not want to spend $2000 a set like I have been seeing. Would not mind a set of good used ones. Can anyone help me please? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
I am in serious need of a set of rims for my 1996 Vulcan Classic. I listened to one of my friends and soaked the rear rim in vinegar to get rid of some rust on it. Well a few days later when I went to take the rim out it was in two pieces. The inner hub and the outer chrome rim. There was nothing left of the spokes. Well long story short I need a set of rims. Does anyone have a set they want to sell or know where I can get a set of inexspensive rims. I do not want to spend $2000 a set like I have been seeing. Would not mind a set of good used ones. Can anyone help me please? Thanks.
96 Classic what? Ebay is always loaded with spoked wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts