Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any luck with a nice aftermarket single seat that uses the factory mountings? I would like something that A) I dont have to customize, and B) Covers the electricals as the stock would.

Having a really hard time finding something reasonable and moderately priced, while still minimalistic as possible.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Anyone have any luck with a nice aftermarket single seat that uses the factory mountings? I would like something that A) I dont have to customize, and B) Covers the electricals as the stock would.

Having a really hard time finding something reasonable and moderately priced, while still minimalistic as possible.
Hi VS

I don't know what your seat looks like or what style you are looking for, but you might consider getting you seat reworked. There is a guy in FL you might speak with and see if he can help you out.

[email protected]

I know he USED TO rework seats for less than $100 so might be worth a call or email.

Here is his website. http://greatdaytoride.com/

WEG

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weg,

Thanks! Unfortunately my stock seat is gone...Not sure where it went or what happened between my dad giving me the back and me taking it.

Im just looking for a solo-seat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts