Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help here guys, looking for service manual for 2008 900 C, surely some one has something

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
There are a number of online sources for a digital service manuals. I went with the following and really like the quality.

You can also find paper manuals, but found them a bit pricey compared the digital versions.

Hope this helped.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
The only legal place to get digital service manuals from Kawasaki is Kawasaki.com. Any other source has been pirated and is illegal. That comes from the horses (or Kaw's?) mouth itself.

I prefer the digital version too. It comes in PDF form so you can put it on multiple devices. Nice to have my service manual on my phone!

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
The only legal place to get digital service manuals from Kawasaki is Kawasaki.com. Any other source has been pirated and is illegal. That comes from the horses (or Kaw's?) mouth itself.

I prefer the digital version too. It comes in PDF form so you can put it on multiple devices. Nice to have my service manual on my phone!
These are "after market" service manuals like Clymer & Haynes. No piracy here. Those would be copies and would infringe on copy right laws. These are not copies and are completely legal. They are sold in DVD version which I like as well so I can load on several devices.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
These are "after market" service manuals like Clymer & Haynes. No piracy here. Those would be copies and would infringe on copy right laws. These are not copies and are completely legal. They are sold in DVD version which I like as well so I can load on several devices.
Oh ok, I misread the description. Sorry about that, my mistake. I get to screw up once in a while right? hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts