Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. So i bought a buuunch of new parts for my bike while i was in Iraq. I got back from Iraq and spent like 2 days riding my bike before some idiot hit me. Now my bike is totalled and i have all these new parts that i never put on and now have no use for..

Here are the brand new parts:

-cobra fi2000r
-tall cobra sissy bar w/ mounts & pad
-saddleman profiler seat
-thunder mfg tornado air kit w/ vn900 adapter

These were on the bike but still in excellent condition

-kuryakyn highway pegs that attach under the floorboards
-stiletto end caps for kuryakyn iso grips
-kuryakyn ellipse mirrors (flat glass)

I'd really like to sell it as an all in one package, but might be willing to get rid of a few here and there. If you're interested shoot me an email at [email protected] I don't have any pics but if you want some lemme know and i'll take them and email 'em to ya. Just so i know that it's not junk mail put something like "vulcan" or "bike parts" or the equivalent as the subject.

Cody

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much for the sissy bar and hiway pegs ???

It's a cobra standard round sissy bar. Best price i think online is $230 right now.. The pegs were weird.. had to buy the peg, then adapter, then mount to floorboard. The pegs were something like 200-250 BUT i won't lie.. the left peg is a little scratched. However the scratches are pretty much underneath it where you wouldn't see them normally. I'd say $300 for it all.. including shipping. I'm in NE Indiana by the way.. so if anybody is nearby you're welcome to check it out.

Want pics of anything lemme know and i'll try to figure out how to post them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
can you send a pic of the hwy pegs cant seem to find a pic of that style
Here are the pics... The first one has whats left of my floorboard still attached lol. The second two of the pegs show the small scratches.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how much for the air kit?

and thanks for the service in the military!
the online price is like $280ish... I'll give it to ya for $250 (shipping included)
I didn't mention this earlier but the air kit is powder coated black... NOT chrome. Not sure if that'll affect your decision.

Again.. this is brand new... still in the box. Never had a chance to put it on. I also still have all of the original shipping papers, prices, etc..

Lemme know what you think

·
Registered
65 Posts
How much for the seat?
Will it fit a custom?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm interested in Thunder kit and Power commander if it's a good price. Email me at [email protected]
This isn't my post, but I'm betting that sale is over. The last post was July 2009. You might try sending the seller a PM, but I doubt this one is still going.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts