Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who's considering hooking up an accessory to the prewired accessory circuit that is located just in front of the battery under the seat, I soldered on appropriately-sized bullet connectors to my accessory wires and just shoved the bullet into one side of the prewired circuit connector. Fits tightly and works perfectly.

Might be of value to you rather than trying to find connectors that match the ones on the prewired circuit.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I just picked up a couple of plug connectors and attached them to a short ciggy lighter extension cord. Then when I use the electrical stuff, I just move it to the right saddle bag and plug in whatever I need (I also have a split connector) and when not in use (which is most of the time), it folds back under the seat. I can also unplug the ext. cord if I need to attachdirectly to the connectors.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just picked up a couple of plug connectors and attached them to a short ciggy lighter extension cord. Then when I use the electrical stuff, I just move it to the right saddle bag and plug in whatever I need (I also have a split connector) and when not in use (which is most of the time), it folds back under the seat. I can also unplug the ext. cord if I need to attachdirectly to the connectors.
Hey bones......can you take some pics to show us,,,well me, where exactly....thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts