Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally committed to pulling the trigger on a new seat for my 900c. Pretty much down to corbin or mustang.

Questions about corbin:
-Young gun or dual tour?
-Is the young gun seat comfortable for the passenger?

Questions about the mustang:
-I have the OEM backrest, and it is pretty low. Which seat should I pair with that?
-I'm almost 6 foot, and I've read that the mustang puts you high and closer to the tank. I've already added risers, don't know that I should go any closer to the front.

Feel free to share general thoughts. I know this is probably beating a dead horse, there are a lot of threads on this but none answer the specific questions.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
In regards to the mustang seat it depends on the model. I have the daytripper and it sits at least two inches further back.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an 09 custom with the Mustang Wide Touring One-Piece Studded Seat, I am 6'2" stock handlebars and fits very well. I ride 2 up a lot so I added a Cobra Short Sissy Bar Round Chrome which added a lot of comfort and security for the passenger.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I also have the Mustang wide touring one=piece studded seat with Mustang's back rest and love it. When I bought my bike it had a backrest and I prefer the Mustang backrest a lot better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts