Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Matt @ Vulcanlife from the group makes forward control extensions. He ships fast, I think they were around 150 bucks. They move your feet forward about 4-4.5 inches. Made my Vulcan 900 custom much more comfortable. I'm 6'5 size 15 boot FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, I'll contact him. Can you post some pics of yours please.

·
Registered
17 Posts
How tight is that rear brake line? Looks kind of tight, is there enough room there for the extensions, and how about the shifter linkage? Are you getting any foot interference with the front wheel?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
How tight is that rear brake line? Looks kind of tight, is there enough room there for the extensions, and how about the shifter linkage? Are you getting any foot interference with the front wheel?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

The brake line has to be rerouted and it's a little tight. The kit includes a longer shifter link. I haven't had any problems with my feet getting to close to the front wheel. Way more comfortable than it was.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Does anyone happen to have a template/plans they can share? I have a fabricator that will make them for me. I just need it drawn up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Considering Matt did all the work on these, they're very good BTW, it would be wrong to deprive him of a sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone. New forum member here. Anyone know if Matt is still making the extensions? I tried looking him up and couldn't find him. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,137 Posts
Hi Mr Vic. Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Did some searching and it appears that Matt is no longer around. You woke up a thread that is three years old, so might not get any responses. Did a Google search and there seems to be extensions and forward controls available in a variety of price ranges. Well, just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Mr Vic. Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Did some searching and it appears that Matt is no longer around. You woke up a thread that is three years old, so might not get any responses. Did a Google search and there seems to be extensions and forward controls available in a variety of price ranges. Well, just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi and thanks for the welcome. I figured the old thread was a long shot.
Tourer, I’ve only been able to find A couple replacement controls. One by highway hawk and one billet setup from a company called refined cycle.
if you’ve found other options, please let me know. Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
4,137 Posts
Hope you like these.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts