Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I have several items for sale. All were recently removed from my 2008 Vulcan 900 Custom. The parts have about 2000 miles on them. A couple of the items are for local sale only since packing them would be a huge hassle.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

National Switchblade Windshield 2 Up, with mounting bracket. In excellent condition. No scratches at all.
$225 includes shipping (CONUS)

Baron Big Air Kit. Like new with all parts and instructions.
$200 includes shipping (CONUS)
SOLD

Cobra Dragsters. Excellent condition. Includes all original mounting hardware and instructions.
$310 includes shipping (CONUS)

Saddlemen Drifter Slant Saddlebags Large with metric saddlebag support. Excellent condition.
$120 includes shipping (CONUS)
SOLD

Cobra FI2000. In original box with all papers and connectors. This is the splice model.
$140 includes shipping (CONUS)

Genmar Risers. According to their website, up 2 inches and back 1 1/4 inch.
They look great.
$50 includes shipping (CONUS)
SOLD

Iridium Sparkplugs. NGK CPR7EA1X-9. Two plugs, never used, still in boxes.
$15 includes shipping (CONUS)
SOLD

·
Registered
711 Posts
PM sent on the risers. Thank You

·
Registered
711 Posts
Instant payment sent via paypal. Thank You :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Gotta love USPS. Risers arrived yesterday. Thank You.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still have a few items for sale and am becoming more motivated to move this stuff. If interested, please let me know.

National Switchblade Windshield 2 Up, with mounting bracket. In excellent condition. No scratches at all.
$225 includes shipping (CONUS)

Cobra Dragsters. Excellent condition. Includes all original mounting hardware and instructions.
$310 includes shipping (CONUS)

Cobra FI2000. In original box with all papers and connectors. This is the splice model.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still have a few items for sale and am becoming more motivated to move this stuff and have dropped the prices. If interested, please let me know.

$215 includes shipping (CONUS)

$300 includes shipping (CONUS)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts