Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the same bike and absolutely love it! You will too. I don't have any of the exact accessories you mentioned, but I want the Cobra round sissy bar (tall model). I just put saddlebags on my bike (Saddlemen rigid mount Desperado). Having bags has made a huge difference, and I have only had them on for a few days.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, thanks ref the note on bags. I'm "married" to the bags I mentioned; have you go any pixs of how the bike looks with the bags you bought? I know I'm going to really love this bike; classic styling and plenty of power for me.

·
Banned
334 Posts
I had the short (14") Cobra sissy bar on my '07 Classic. Good quality, no problems.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello to all. Thank you very much for all your replies and pictures. It really helps to see what the bags look like on the bike to maintain "lines". This forum of loyal KAWA folks is wonderful. I am a retired Navy Pilot. This forum is a good "squadron".

What model throttle "lock" is that?

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
What model throttle "lock" is that?
It's a BrakeAway throttle lock. It will release both manually & with the front brake. I know it's pricey but it works great and looks like part of the bike. You can find it at Cruiser Customizing and I think they have a video on the product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts