Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering where the best deals on passenger floor boards for my 09 900 classic are. Ebay has nothing, I have been looking for 2 or 3 weeks. Also what kinds fit the best and any other info would be awesome...

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
35 Posts
When I bought my bike last week, the dealer put on the basic Cobra passenger floorboards for $200. The bottoms are chrome with horizontal grooves and look pretty nice when flipped up. The tops are rubber and say "Cobra".

·
Registered
171 Posts
RoyalShock, you got a good deal on the Cobras, if those are the full size passenger boards. Cheapest I could find them was $245 with tax, and I had to install them myself. Of course, installation was just a matter of pulling out 4 bolts and replacing them with the stainless bolts that come with the boards.

·
Registered
35 Posts
RoyalShock, you got a good deal on the Cobras, if those are the full size passenger boards. Cheapest I could find them was $245 with tax, and I had to install them myself. Of course, installation was just a matter of pulling out 4 bolts and replacing them with the stainless bolts that come with the boards.
These are the ones they installed:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/14/138/15304/DPITEM/Cruiser-Motorcycle-Floorboards-Cobra-Boulevard-Passenger-Floorboards.aspx

I guess when you're buying a new bike, you get good deals on accessories!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help! I found the cobra ones at cruisercustomizing.com for 229.46 and I ordered them tonight. I am sure my wife will like them alot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts