Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so the bike didnt sell, i'm going to keep it now and sell off some of the things i wont be needing. i'll start with the windshield and all necessary hardware in good condition. ready to mount. 150.00 plus shipping Also have a set of factory handlebars for 20.00 plus shipping. as always email is best. i dont get on here often enough. thanks chris.... [email protected]

if my prices are too high dont be shy to throw me an offer. or i may be interested in trading for other parts like a set of drag bars for the same bike. i'm also going to sell off the factory floorboards and will be looking for a set of pegs. iso wings or black widow like in the jp cycle catalog. something similar.

i'm adding the front fender (dark blue w/p[instripe) that will come with the factory reflectors. jp cycles front fender trim (chrome). last is the headlight bar. not sure of brand name but it is complete ready to wire in to your 800 vulcan. both lights have chrome visors as well. i'm not sure of pricing on this other stuff yet as i have to do some checking but dont be shy of any offers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I can buy these

ok so the bike didnt sell, i'm going to keep it now and sell off some of the things i wont be needing. i'll start with the windshield and all necessary hardware in good condition. ready to mount. 150.00 plus shipping Also have a set of factory handlebars for 20.00 plus shipping. as always email is best. i dont get on here often enough. thanks chris.... [email protected]

if my prices are too high dont be shy to throw me an offer. or i may be interested in trading for other parts like a set of drag bars for the same bike. i'm also going to sell off the factory floorboards and will be looking for a set of pegs. iso wings or black widow like in the jp cycle catalog. something similar.

i'm adding the front fender (dark blue w/p[instripe) that will come with the factory reflectors. jp cycles front fender trim (chrome). last is the headlight bar. not sure of brand name but it is complete ready to wire in to your 800 vulcan. both lights have chrome visors as well. i'm not sure of pricing on this other stuff yet as i have to do some checking but dont be shy of any offers.
I have been looking for a tall windshield for my scoot, how $? also floor boards and light bar? how about a package price for all? jim

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey jim how are ya?.. i do have another buyer for the windshield and floorboards and waiting to hear back from her if she's going to take them or not. the light bar is still open to whoever wants it. i priced stuff out on ebay and jp cycles last night and i think 150.00 each plus shipping is a good price. if you were to buy the whole lot i might even pay the shipping. if not throw me an offer and we can go from there. worst i can do is say no.

thanks chris

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also for these---front fender 30.00 plus shipping (dark blue w/pin stripe) includes reflectors
front and rear fender trim 100.00 plus shipping for both or 50.00 each

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the windshield, lightbar, floorboards are all sold.... still have the fender, fender trim, handlebars. thanks. chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts