Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
by the way those are the pirelli night dragons ...heres the before and after of the rear with the 200 also

before

After

another after with the plate relocated so you can see it better

·
Registered
24 Posts
i put a 90 avon on the front of mine and it will rub if you don't modify fender a bit. I ended up making a piece to actually raise the fender. Love the tire but didn't plan on the extra work to make it right. Also did the 230 rear, love it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
The 90/90/21 handles the streets a little better. Tire doesn't follow the treet groves as much. Do keep in mind the Avon is a larger tire and will not fit without mods and that's why I have a Metzler upfront and a Avon 200 on the rear.

·
Registered
306 Posts
no mods at all for the pirellis ....fit like a glove ...a tight glove mind you but it did fit . its mostly the avons that need mods as they are (for some reason) a little larger

·
Registered
274 Posts
thanks for the pics I put a 200 on back and now im goin with the 90/90/21 metzeler THANKS Oh my rear tire is a metzeler also lowered 2 inches and beefed shock up a hair and still had to cut rock guard out at the top but i put a britt rear fender and seat on also

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to everyone that replied. I ordered the Pirelli Night dragon 200/70-15 and 90/90-21 and should have them on Friday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts