Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuggin Fabrication is now offering 7 new styles of exhaust systems for the Kawasaki VN900 Custom & Classic. We are also offering the Fuggin EFI Fuel controller which is Plug & Play (Pre-programmed for the exhaust and any air intake modification. Please check our exhaust at www.fugginfabrication.com

If you have any questions regarding our exhaust or fuel controllers, please feel free to contact me.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474
[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sound clips!?!? especially of the S-4 and Helion

Fuggin Fabrication is now offering 7 new styles of exhaust systems for the Kawasaki VN900 Custom & Classic. We are also offering the Fuggin EFI Fuel controller which is Plug & Play (Pre-programmed for the exhaust and any air intake modification. Please check our exhaust at www.fugginfabrication.com

If you have any questions regarding our exhaust or fuel controllers, please feel free to contact me.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474
[email protected]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sound Clips

Sound clips!?!? especially of the S-4 and Helion
I have not posted sound clips of these pipes, Although I do have some sound clips. I haven't found that a pc sound system can re-produce the quality sound from the pipes. If you really want a sound clip send me a PM or email with your email address and I will sent them to you.

[email protected]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fuggin Fabrication Exhaust

All of our exhaust are offer in Chrome with internal ceramic coating, Velvet Black ceramic coating or Polished Aluminum ceramic coating. We have done allot reseach on ceramics for exhaust and have found that the ceramic we use is one of the best available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts