Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, 68 degrees out today in Rapid City SD? Am I in the right place? Temps in January rarely get above 30 degrees this time of year, can't miss this opportunity to take the bike out for a spin so I played hookey from work this afternoon...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good for you Doc, might get to 49 tomorrow here in pgh, Pa. Just put on hyper charger and fuel fi2000 modifier, on my 2007 classic and I dying to try out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know what you mean, it's 48 degrees with only a couple of inches of snow up in Northern Minnesota when it should be 10 degrees with a couple of feet of snow. To bad there is still a lot of ice on the road or i would be ridding also.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Here in noth central IL we hit a high of 54 degrees and yet to see any snow, I got off work early and almost took the bike out. Tomorrow gonna be just as nice and I think i'll have to take it out to cure my withdraws i'm suffering from.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Are you kidding me?!! It was 45 for a high here in North Carolina yesterday and 32 for a high the day before that. Of course, its supposed to be back up to 60 or so by Saturday. I guess La Nina wants us to be warm this winter. Fine by me, I get to ride more and it saves firewood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts