Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone. My name is JDerrick. I currently own a Honda CM 450c, living in Indiana. It's cold but still riding, when no snow or ice is present. Been looking around for something bigger and came across a 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan 900. The blue book Value is close to $6,000. The man only wants $2500. There's a very little spot rusting on the handlebars but most of the chrome is in pristine shape. I have a technical question to post in the correct forum thread. As soon as I am allowed to do so. Peace out!

·
Registered
91 Posts
JDerrick welcome to the site. I own a 2019 900 and love the bike. For $2500, if the bike is running well and looks as good as described I would grab it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
A 2016 900 for $2500? Unless there's something drastically wrong with it mechanically, that's a heck of a good deal! Go to any of the used bike sources online and try to find a model & year bike that matches yours.....and see what the sellers are asking. To be honest, I've never seen one that cheap, unless it has damage from a wreck, sold 'as is' with some internal issues that the seller is not revealing, etc. Have you heard it run or been able to take it for a short test ride?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts