Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(knock on wood) only issue has been the springs falling out of the fuel cap. That was covered under warranty and only took a few hours to replace. Other wise it's been smooth sailing.

I'm posting this because we sometimes are quick to complain when things go wrong but seldom speak up when things are going right. So this is me giving kudos to Kawasaki for building a very reliable and affordable fully dressed bike.

See pic for proof it happened. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
For me, buying the Voyager was not a hard choice to make after the dependability of my 05 800. The only even minor issue I've had is the pesky ERROR 18 I get from time to time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats D-Dub! I'm trying to catch ya. Bought my 2012 Voyager July 8th with 4700 miles on the clock. Having a 14 mile round trip commute from work is making it difficult though. Told my wife we need to move further away. :grin2:

·
Registered
490 Posts
For me, buying the Voyager was not a hard choice to make after the dependability of my 05 800. The only even minor issue I've had is the pesky ERROR 18 I get from time to time.
Yep - same here! I have a 2005 800 classic that I kept when I got the new 16 Vaquero.

I can only hope the Vaquero is as reliable as the 800... other than regular maintenance, I put a battery in it July of this year, and that's it!

-John

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats D-Dub! I'm trying to catch ya. Bought my 2012 Voyager July 8th with 4700 miles on the clock. Having a 14 mile round trip commute from work is making it difficult though. Told my wife we need to move further away. :grin2:
LOL Thats the spirit! Sometimes you gotta take the LONG way to work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts