Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday we turned over 45,000 on our 2011 Voyager ABS. 95% of those miles have been 2 up riding, that's why I say our Voyager. I can honestly say the bike runs as good as when new, perhaps even better. It appears to have more pulling power now than when new. Only up grades; Cobra Tri-Ovals and the throttle mod from Ray. Now besides putting on tires and brake pads (front), I list the repairs: Fork seals at 38K, new battery at 41k and a water temp sensor at 43K. The seals and the sensor were covered 100% under warranty. I love the bike and I'm very pleased I chose another Kawasaki. It's my 16th Kawasaki and all of them have been good running, reliable and comfortable. The only thing that pi**es me off is the lack of accessories and how long it takes to get a repair done when in the shop. Dealers have NO parts on hand and have to wait for everything. I guess I also don't like the fact that the sales people know little about the product, after 16 of them I should go around and give the Kawasaki sales staff a seminar on the features of the bikes they're trying to sell! 1/2 way kidding on the last part. :) Ride safe my friends!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I feel like I am neglecting my Voyager. Out of the 33,400 miles I rode last year, only 11,600 was on the Voyager. I'm about to hit 40,000 miles and the only repairs I have had was a vibrating mirror and bubbled chrome on the tank trim. Both replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats on the mileage and sweet ride. I love my Vulcans too. They are great reliable bang for your buck bikes. My 98 Vulcan 1500a and 08 Nomad 1600 are perfect for me and have been bulletproof.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
GREAT TO HEAR...glad you are enjoying the skoot, the mileage proves that!!

RACNRAY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts