Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.

A few weeks ago I sold off my bikes and retired from biking at age 82.
The next couple of weeks were tough on me, withdrawal wise, as I missed biking very much......Then I looked into sports cars, albeit small ones due to my pocket book and wish for just something simple but also a car with a real sports car feel...Voila, after a brief search I came upon a pristine 99 Mazda Miata 5 speed at a good price and snapped it up. I am just ga-ga over how nice it handles...I literally can go into a curve marked 25 mph at 60 mph and feel glued to the road with essentially no feeling of leaning during the curve. The 5 speed is more fun to use than I could ever have imagined. In a few words, I announce, I AM BACK IN THE GAME.

I just wanted you to know..I may change my avatar photo to my new little
Miata..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Grats, brother! :D Miata's are nice and I'm sure you'll get some great fun out of it for as long as you got it. Plus, no lid! Enjoy it!

PS: Just wait till you meet another Miata on the road, then you can give them the Miata wave. IMGUR: When you see another Miata

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you much, guys for your enthusiastic thumbs up...

Today I heard some scraping and the front rotors were badly scarred, so I had four new rotors put on, and ceramic brake pads all around as well...Should have checked before buying..Shooda, Cooda, Wooda....no sweat...I am glad it is more up to snuff.

I plan to change my avatar photo to the Miata soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts