Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it. yesterday I ordered #4427 cobra touring slip on pipes, 92-1965At cobra power pro fuel processor , Kuryakyn KY9528 Alley Cat air intake . All pointers are welcome as I plan on doing the installs my self.
Now the waiting begins :coffee:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Does the air intake install replace the tunnel (that runs between the cylinders)? If it does, what do you plan on doing for the left side?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not sure Dave, I am waiting on shipping which is supposed to be the 13

·
Registered
8 Posts
alley cat intake

Ordered alley cat intake two months ago. They send me an e mail every two weeks delaying my order two more weeks. Just got an e mail now saying it will not be available until Aug. 20. Cancelled my order.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thunder has a filler plate for left side. I bought it with my Thunder BAK and also got the thier gasket for the throttle body.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well I did it. yesterday I ordered #4427 cobra touring slip on pipes, 92-1965At cobra power pro fuel processor , Kuryakyn KY9528 Alley Cat air intake . All pointers are welcome as I plan on doing the installs my self.
Now the waiting begins :coffee:
Hey there!

I'm just browsing the forum and I came across your proposed mods from last year! I've got V&H slip-ons, have just ordered the Powrpro and am probably going to order the alley cat!

Be interested to know how easy the alley cat was to fit, and if the powrpro is doing what you expected it to?

Thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
OOOH...MO POWER...is always a good thing!! You'll be smiling.

Also, install the Thunder Mfg throttle body gasket at the same time, well worth the time.

RACNRAY

1 - 8 of 8 Posts