Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone that constantly rides 2UP found a better alternative to the passenger pillion? My wife can go a decent distance on the OEM pillion, but I didnt know if anyone had come across a decent solution for more comfort. I've seen the Airhawk pad but have no experience with them.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
There really isn't anything out there in the aftermarket world for Passenger Seats. Corbin makes a great seat for the rider but I don't think they make one for the passenger. To me the Vulcan S isn't a great bike for 2 Up Riding. It's way too small unless you are both short and light weight. The Vulcan 900 or other larger V-Twins would definitely be a better option. Don't waste your time and money on the Airhawk. It's a lot of money for something that doesn't really work. You can perhaps get the Stock Rear seat reapolstered ? but I don't know if that really would make much of a difference. Good Luck. I hope you will find a solution. If I were to look for 2 Up Riding I would look into a bigger bike with better aftermarket support.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts