Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to add a fairing to my 2KN 07'. I would like to have any feed back on the tsukayu fairing & the quality of their GPS , Bluetooth and the amplifier, and 6x9 speakers. Along with any other fairing, and stereo system.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
oldschool -- I'll be interested to see what others say, too, as I am looking at Tsukayu for fairings and bags. I'm skipping the infotainment stuff at the moment, but I'm sure the information will come in handy.

Thanks!

Victor

·
Registered
860 Posts
A while back, while still ridding the 1600 I did as deep as I could research on fairing and ended up installing a Tsukayu, I did not ordered with the electronics as I fond out I could get better ones for less $$ elsewhere (their electronics do not rate very good) but I did order the one with 6" round prep for speakers.
I had to adjust a little for attaching the speakers but other than that it all turn out OK, just be careful to get marine grade electronics, the fairing is very well made (fiberglass was one of my requirements).
It wont fit the bugeye but they have pix on the website of the fairing on the V2K classics.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts