Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First $6000.00 gets it!!!!!!!!!August2011 bike of the month!!! IT IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one of a kind tons of xtras Call me anytime im Brian at 717-504-3577 ILL TRY TO LIST ALL UPGRADES Britt solo seat and britt rear fender......Britt lowering arm set at 3" right now you can move it to two inches though.......xoprodox black tribal grips and pegs to match.......cobra swept black exhaust $700........big barons air kit in black.......bikers choice rear turn signals LED......cobra two powder coated front headlight LED.....custom cut front fender by me.......200/70/15 metzeler rear tire.....909/90/21 metzeler front tire......smoked lenses for front turn sigs.....sideways black diamond LED brake light liscense plate holder.......and I think thats everything LOL oh arliness Black scoop mirrors and a Dyno Jet stage 5 power commander
Heres the craigslist posting+++++http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/mcy/2654932620.htmlBike lists for$8000.99 NEW and put $3000 into it!!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Just more info on my 2009 vulcan custom for sale!

Only reason im selling is because im six foot 250 and bought a bigger bike or else id kep it. I pured my heart and soul into this bike ,,,had all services done and have all urchase records ,,Bike is garage kept with 11,000 miles.It has no scratches or marks at all,,I babied the hell out of it.Its set up as fast as you can get it to go and is one hell of a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Call me if your serious,,Im Brian Thompson at 717-504-3577 PRICE IS A LITTLE NEGOTIONABLE!!!!!!!!!Did i tell you it has seen the rain only two times and is excellent /mint shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The rear tire has only about 800 miles on it and the front tire has 350 miles on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
11,992 Posts
Only reason im selling is because im six foot 250 and bought a bigger bike or else id kep it. I pured my heart and soul into this bike ,,,had all services done and have all urchase records ,,Bike is garage kept with 11,000 miles.It has no scratches or marks at all,,I babied the hell out of it.Its set up as fast as you can get it to go and is one hell of a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Call me if your serious,,Im Brian Thompson at 717-504-3577 PRICE IS A LITTLE NEGOTIONABLE!!!!!!!!!
What bike did ya move on to?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I have million of pics of my total rebuild of the vulcan if theres anything anyone wants to see !!!!!!!!!!!!! I just put $3000.00 of new parts on this vulcan and have al the oem parts as well to go with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH IT HAS ONLY SEEN RAIN TWO TIMES IN THE 11,000 miles.....It will be coming up for its 14,000 mile service!!!JUST CHANGED THE PRICE $5000.00 THATS A STEAL AND AS LOW VAS I CAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I didn't look to see where you were located but that's a great deal in my opinion. As bad as I hate to, I just posted mine for sale via craigslist around home for more and wouldn't consider 5 grand for mine. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah Im taking a loss but owe the money to my bro Like i said whoever gets it is getting a steal thats for sure Thanks I did just put it on harrisburg PA craigslist!!!!!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Best of luck selling it, BOV, it's a beautiful bike.

Careful with Craigslist. I just sold a couple of cars and was amazed at the number of scammers that try to take advantage of you... be careful with any links and anyone that's not local.

·
Registered
135 Posts
also love the new bike man, i'm looking at the vegas 8-ball's ... i say add a black aftermarket headlight and get some black cobra swepts that fit the victory and you're set.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my first bite today on craigslist He says hes legite Guess ill find out but im not seling unless the money is in my hand Ya know...Thought about taking the cobra two black headlight off my vulcan and putting it on my victory but im leavin it also the exhaust on the victory is a $999.00 performance exhaust Ill leave it on for a while but your right I always loved the black out look....Hope this dudes legite...Thanks for the heads up guys!!!Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts