Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm selling my 2017 Kawasaki Vulcan S SE.

I'm upgrading to something a little more off-roady. It has done 842 miles - and has had its first 600 mile service at the dealership (paperwork can be provided). The bike runs beautifully. Mods include;

- Full extended reach setup from the dealer.
- Passenger foot pegs + passenger seat.
- R&G Tail Tidy.
- LED lights throughout, including a cyclops LED up front.
- Oxford heated grips - installed on their own circuit.
- G2 throttle tamer.
- OEM power outlet.
- OEM power relay.
- Mirror extenders.

I also have a Delkevic bullnose exhaust I can throw in if the price is right. All original parts will come with the bike should you need'em.

Looking for $6500 ONO.

I'm in Minneapolis - local pickup would be preferable. Clean title, and in hand. Kriega not included :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
You would be better off taking the bike back to stock and selling items individually. The stock throttle tube can be purchased inexpensively and clutch side grip can be removed easily and replaced. What mods appeal to you may not appeal to others.

Saddle up and feel the wind in your Helmet! ATGATT

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm flexible. If someone wants to make an offer on the bike in stock form, I can remove my mods and bring the bike back to stock if they wish.

I thought I'd start with the bike as is though - since most of the mods I've applied are minimal, and the ones that are not seem to mostly be common things people want.

So - keep that in mind anyone that is interested. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts