Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

2016 Vulcan S ABS CAFE' for Sale

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  IndyTom 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I have a better than New 2016 Vulcan S ABS CAFE' for Sale. Mint condition under 700 miles. Has Kawasaki Gear Indicator, OEM DC Power outlet, OEM rear Luggage rack, R&G Tail Tidy,
R&G Adventure Bars, Eotech Radiator Guard, Delkevic DL-10 14 inch Carbon Fiber Exhaust with optional Quieter Baffle. (Original baffle included.). Does have Mean City Cycle Modified Mid Reach Seat for added comfort, Also has the Extended Reach Seat and is presently set up for the extended reach position. Custom brake and Clutch levers, Cyclops LED headlight bulb and LED Parking Light bulb, LED Turn signal bulbs all around and LED Relay, Booster Plug and many more mods. This is a sweet Ride but I am just ready for something a little bigger.

Located in Noblesville, Indiana. Prefer a local Pick up since I don't have a trailer. Asking $5200 but if you don't take the Extended Reach Seat I will reduce the price to $5000 even.
You won't find a better Vulcan S in this shape and with this low mileage anywhere. It is definitely Better than New.
Does have R&G Rear Spools and I will throw in the Venom Rear Stand with purchase. Great for chain maintenance and lubrication. Oil has been changed twice already which probably didn't need it but I am a stickler when it comes to oil changes. Rather too many than not enough. This bike has no scratches or dings and has never been dropped. It's never been ridden in the rain or other inclement weather. First Come first serve! The $5000 is firm. ($5200 with Extended Reach Seat).

See less See more
#6 ·
Hi Guys,

I have a better than New 2016 Vulcan S ABS CAFE' for Sale. Mint condition under 700 miles. Has Kawasaki Gear Indicator, OEM DC Power outlet, OEM rear Luggage rack, R&G Tail Tidy,
R&G Adventure Bars, Eotech Radiator Guard, Delkevic DL-10 14 inch Carbon Fiber Exhaust with optional Quieter Baffle. (Original baffle included.). Does have Mean City Cycle Modified Mid Reach Seat for added comfort, Also has the Extended Reach Seat and is presently set up for the extended reach position. Custom brake and Clutch levers, Cyclops LED headlight bulb and LED Parking Light bulb, LED Turn signal bulbs all around and LED Relay, Booster Plug and many more mods. This is a sweet Ride but I am just ready for something a little bigger.

Located in Noblesville, Indiana. Prefer a local Pick up since I don't have a trailer. Asking $5200 but if you don't take the Extended Reach Seat I will reduce the price to $5000 even.
You won't find a better Vulcan S in this shape and with this low mileage anywhere. It is definitely Better than New.
Does have R&G Rear Spools and I will throw in the Venom Rear Stand with purchase. Great for chain maintenance and lubrication. Oil has been changed twice already which probably didn't need it but I am a stickler when it comes to oil changes. Rather too many than not enough. This bike has no scratches or dings and has never been dropped. It's never been ridden in the rain or other inclement weather. First Come first serve! The $5000 is firm. ($5200 with Extended Reach Seat).
No way this is still for sale is it?

#7 ·
Oh No, it's been sold about a day after I posted this. It sure was a Super Deal. I am enjoying my Z900RS and put some miles on it this year. It's going in storage after this weekend. The 30's are here and the snow isn't far behind. You all ride Safe!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.