Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2016 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic parts. All items are used and in good condition unless otherwise noted. Pix available for specific items on request. Parts off of a bike with 3,500 miles. Some light scratches and stone marks on some items.

Located in Boston, MA.

Front fender with support - $150
Rear fender mounting bracket - $40
OEM exhaust - $125
Rear bracket trim - $20ea
Stock dual leather seat never used - $200
Stock handlebars - $50

Will entertain offers and bundling of items. Or TAKE ALL for $350.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, hey.... Attached are a few pix. Very light scratching only. The coloring around the control wire holes pictured came off when I scraped it with my thumbnail. Bars could use a good cleaning, but overall in great shape. Off a bike with 3,100 miles that was stored inside in a shed. Where are you located? I saw that you were interested in the taillight too. If you want the bars, I can just throw it in.

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey, hey.... Attached are a few pix. Very light scratching only. The coloring around the control wire holes pictured came off when I scraped it with my thumbnail. Bars could use a good cleaning, but overall in great shape. Off a bike with 3,100 miles that was stored inside in a shed. Where are you located? I saw that you were interested in the taillight too. If you want the bars, I can just throw it in.

Scott
Ok, I'm in, PayPal?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Paypal email address is [email protected].

I actually ended up chopping the rear frame and making a bobber. New seat, small bullet turn signals, Cobra pipes wrapped, changed out the bars to 13" ape hangers, new braided cables, and had the tank and side covers painted. Pix attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I won't know on shipping until I hit the post office tomorrow. As long as the shipping is less than the $50, I'll just send the bars and taillight along. Just glad someone can use them

·
Registered
103 Posts
Payment sent, I sent you PM with my address for shipping.
Interesting pics. There was a guy here a week or so back that was interested in doing a bobber/stripper type deal with his 900 Custom who could learn from what you've done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts