Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
My experience is the S doesn't like to be below 4k rpms, which made breaking it in that much harder. I wouldn't say "significant" vibration, but jerky and a little fussy, yes.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
My experience is the S doesn't like to be below 4k rpms, which made breaking it in that much harder. I wouldn't say "significant" vibration, but jerky and a little fussy, yes.
Agreed. To me it doesnt seem to mind cruising below 4k, but doesnt like to accelerate through the lower rpms without that vibration coming through.

·
BOTM Winner, March 2016
91 Posts
I'm definitely sensing vibration, but just got the bike and working the break through mileage. Will see how it goes as the miles add up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah we are all agreed here i like to keep mine in over 3500 rpm to avoid it. taking off in first doesnt seem to bother it though

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have only driven mine for approx. 100 miles, but I haven't noticed the vibration you mention - however I agree that it drives better above 3.500 rpm :smile2:

·
Registered
39 Posts
For me the vibrations start at around 2200rpm till 2800rpm....they are quite significant, but I am still breaking it in....feeling is its getting a bit better although I think it wont get a lot better, its the nature of the bike and ninja engine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts