Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 vaquero and am being told that the exhaust on the 2015 are different. Something about the O2 sensor being in the muffler on this bike. Anyone have a 2015 with an aftermarket exhaust and if so what exhaust did you use?

·
Registered
7,620 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the V & H slip on. My O2 sensor is in the RH muffler of my 2015 Voyager. My dealer put them on prior to delivery with no problems. They sound nice. Vance and Hines will respond quickly to emailed questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cobra now has the pipes we need and I'm getting them on in two weeks. I'm having the Tri-Flo Slip-on Mufflers and the Fi2000 PowrPro installed. Should be a heck of a difference in sound and power. We shall see....

·
Registered
637 Posts
Cobra now has the pipes we need and I'm getting them on in two weeks. I'm having the Tri-Flo Slip-on Mufflers and the Fi2000 PowrPro installed. Should be a heck of a difference in sound and power. We shall see....
If it's not too late, cancel your order for the PowerPro and have your ECU flashed by Ivan instead.

There are many, many add on tuners lying unused and abandoned since Ivan released this service... I have an EJK gathering dust hanging on a nail in my shed. The flash provides all the power of a tuner, plus much much more.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If it's not too late, cancel your order for the PowerPro and have your ECU flashed by Ivan instead.

There are many, many add on tuners lying unused and abandoned since Ivan released this service... I have an EJK gathering dust hanging on a nail in my shed. The flash provides all the power of a tuner, plus much much more.
I'm not familiar with the "Ivan Flash"??? Could you tell me please? Thank you very much! Also, this is being done where I bought the bike, would that matter any?

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'm not familiar with the "Ivan Flash"??? Could you tell me please? Thank you very much! Also, this is being done where I bought the bike, would that matter any?
All the 1700 Vulcan forums have been buzzing with this news since Ivan released it. And I'm aware of shops (Luverne Kawasaki is one of them), who are sending their 1700 customer's ECU's to Ivan several at a time.

See Ivan's website for details... Ivan's Performance Products

·
Registered
78 Posts

Bingo save the money on the tuner and go with the best mod you'll ever add to the 1700.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts