Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this 2015 Vulcan 900 Classic last month. It was new old stock that a fellow bought last October, and decided he didn't want it. So, took it back. I got it with 234 miles on it. The only mods I've done to it are a sissy bar, luggage rack, and highway bar (black). No pix since this one yet. I wanted to get a Saddlemen Explorer seat for it. Couple of vendors say it will fit the 2015. But, have had some tell me that there is not a seat that will fit without mods. So, does anyone have a 2015 that they have replaced the stock seat with either Saddlemen or Mustang and no mods. If so, what was the model/part number. Thanks in advance.
:smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats, that is one clean bike! I have a Predator seat that I put on my 2012 Classic and according to the vendor it would fit either the custom or classic. When I received it, it came with spacers which you would use for mounting on a custom - and sans spacers for the classic. For either application you use your stock seat latch post. Sorry I don't have experience with the Saddlemen or Mustang seats

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.
I just heard back from Saddlemen. Seems all I have to do is use the stock seat bracket, and, it will work fine. Just that some vendors are listing it only through the 2013 Model.
So, guess I am good to go.
Again, thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have exactly the same bike, I put Mustang seat on it. It uses stock seat latch post. Very easy install that took just a few minutes. It is much more comfortable seat than the stock one. Please see the picture below.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk
Gotta say,Thats nice:smile2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts