Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic, 13,240mi, black/silver/red, clear windshield with quick release, Edge hard side leather saddlebags, Corbin seat with backrest, brand new blackwall tires. Exhaust was debaffled so bike has good low sound. Asking 4500.00.

Bike has lien on it with local bank so we'll have to execute bill or sale, then I will bring you the title. If we can meet during business hours with a couple days notice, I can get title from bank at time of transaction.

Serious inquiries only. Must have motorcycle license and cash in hand to test ride.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not a single bite and don't get it. Not just here, but other places too. The Classic is a great bike. Not sure why others don't see that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
Not a single bite and don't get it. Not just here, but other places too. The Classic is a great bike. Not sure why others don't see that.

In my neck of the woods, riding season is coming to a close and people don't want to buy just to store it for the winter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In my neck of the woods, riding season is coming to a close and people don't want to buy just to store it for the winter.
We ride pretty much year round here, so guess we're luckier than most.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Did you check on Craigslist to see the competition?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you check on Craigslist to see the competition?
Yep. Listed it there too. Other than a few foreign princes, no interest lol. Definitely priced right at 2500 under book. Listed it here, cycle trader, and another place and still nothing. Just sucks because they're great bikes as we all know and would like to see someone that wants a good one get it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looked it up in Kelly Blue Book: Suggested Dealer Retail Value Excellent Condition $5,315, but Trade in Value Good Condition $3,655. Hate to say it, but usually selling private is right around Trade in Value. Did you check your local Kawa dealer just to see what they would give? They might have a request for one.
Notice you have the Title Status as "Lien". Might want to change that to "Clear" and explain the status and how the sale will work in the listing. Some people aren't too bright and think that lien means can't get title.
If you have the stock parts, you might want to reinstall them and have the add-ons aside to either sweeten the deal or sell separately.
Good Luck

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. I looked up the values a while ago, so should probably adjust them like you mentioned. I'll take a look and see what the book has with the options and maybe repricing will help me sell it.

Thanks again for your comments!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts