Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a 2013 left over at my dealer. It caught my eye because it was discounted. How much do you think it should cost. Looks like MSRP was 16-17k. They are asking $12,100

·
Registered
94 Posts
A local dealer had some 2013 non-abs for 11, 899. I bought the last one yesterday for 10,899 before fees. Discounts due to cosmetic issues (scratches) and how long they had it on the floor. If the model has abs, that usually raises the base price by 1,100. They probably won't be able to work with you too much since they will be very close to cost, but where I really made out was in my loan details, good percentage off accessories (with free install/assembly), and a free 600 mile first maintenance.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
sounds like both are very great deals!!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
If it is less than nada for a used '13, you are ahead of the game because no instant depreciation

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Keep in mind that they are discontinued, so will probably depreciation will be steep on them.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I wouldn't pay more for NADA used.

FWIW, a few of us have gotten '14 Vaqueros for around what they are asking for that Nomad. In fact, I paid less for my '14 Vaquero SE w/ ABS. If you're dead set on the Nomad that's a good price; but just throwing that out there that if your options are a little wider; the Vaquero is worth a look. As a matter of fact I did the same thing. Looked at a Nomad, rode home on a Vaquero :)

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
By the way, every market is different; but I just happened to look today and found a bunch of '14 ABS models around here for around $11,000. That ABS sure is a nice thing to have!

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
There is a 2013 left over at my dealer. It caught my eye because it was discounted. How much do you think it should cost. Looks like MSRP was 16-17k. They are asking $12,100
That sounds like a good deal and it always tends to be what do you feel, shop around and if that's the best deal you can find and it fits your budget go for it :) all areas tend to be different I think.

I found a deal on a 2012 Voyager in 2013 about 200 miles from my house for $14000 so I talked to my local dealer 5 miles from my house and he matched the deal with no destination charges or set up charges I felt it was a great deal since sticker was $18000.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts