Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's congratulate our 2013 Bike Of The Year Winner as well as the 2013 November Bike Of The Month, slumberger!
Outstanding bike!

Vn900 stretched bagger classic
Here goes nothing..

Year: 2009
Model: Vulcan 900 classic
Eng size: 902cc
Pipes: custom dual side re-piping
Seat: custom
Wheels: standard
Accessories: Front fender guard, amp, mohawk 1500watt speaker, siren, engine guard, USB charging system

And the story:
This is my vulcan 900 classic stretched bagger. The transformation from standard vulcan 900 classic to fully stretched bagger started right after I bought her in 2009. Begin with just a simple leather bag (2009) to harley glide style hardbox (2010) then install batwing fairing (2012) with sound system and finally fully custom stretched bagger (2013). I always love the look of harley street glide. But then when I first look at stretched bagger concept from custombagger forum, I just straight fall in love. To cut story short early this year I started with the full bagger project. It took me 3 months to do all the custom fiber parts such as stretched box, stretched back fender, side cover, custom inner fairing, triple tree cover, pipes. Then another one month for the custom paint job. At first I go with the pearl white stripe for the color. But after a while the color doesn't suit me. Then after a meeting with my airbrush artist finally settled with this red, white and 3d black stripe scheme which inspire from cb forum. Well that's about it.

Well cost for me to do this project is about usd4k.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Well deserved. Way cool bike! Congrats!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.