Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 Vulcan 900 classic, 3" risers, new Avon handlebar grips, has windshield and windshield bag. Has mustang seat with driver back rest plus gel pad, Clymer manual. Also comes with the stock seat. Has locking trunk with back rest and lockable saddle bags. Black Linbar engine guard and airhorn. Just had 15k valve adjustment check everything was with in specs. All clear lenses on brake light and rear turn signals ( amber bulb in rear turn signals and flashing red strobe brake light behind that clear lense.) Also replaced the oem factory headlight buld with something a bit brighter. Extras with it if you want 1. 4 helmets, rain suit, cover. Also when they did the valve check they installed a new set of iridium plugs. Wired for and comes with a battery tender.
Reason for selling is my wife just died and with one income I can't afford the payments, just need to pay off loan. It shows 5200 balance but I imagine payoff should be a bit lower than that.
PM me if intrested, I am doing so much running around now filing death certificates, Social Security crap that I am not home to much, hopefully in a couple weeks that will settle down.
Update:
The balance shows 5057.00 a early pay off should drop it down further.

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
reggae5 -- I cannot tell you how sorry I am to hear about your wife. I have a buddy who's considering purchasing a Vulcan, so I will pass this info along to him tomorrow. Whether he is or he isn't, he does or he doesn't, my thoughts are with you.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
Very sorry for your loss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts