Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching modifying my rear signals to LEDs

Here is the finished product
it took me a bit to make sure everything was done right :)
I bought Led lights from Super bright led's on line then drilled a template on a pro mill on 10mm Centers then rolled the template to match the trim piece. Then siliconed the led's to the underside of the trim piece.
Now all I have to do is remove the stock signals, I also used load resistors to maintain signal speed as I wanted to find a electronic signal relay BUT it's a 5 prong relay and I have not found one that fits yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank guys I'm really happy with it, I'm waiting for a better load resistors as a friend had two different ones I used but before I cut of the stock signals I want it all working great as the load resistors I used slow down the signals but there still a bit fast for me.
I'll get some pictures after that's done with the saddle bags on they really stand out, as I was looking to make a one off type of system, My brother already want's me to make em for his 2016 and I had to tell him to do something different:) since we ride together all the time :)

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is the finished product after removing the stock signals, they really are bright :)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts