Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its the bike in my avatar... We are selling and building a home so im thinning out on some stuff for now.
2011 1700 Voyager ABS . Blue/Silver 11k , New Michelin Commander II front tire last year (less than 1k) , New rear C/T on rear as well at same time, IVANS flash was done in fall of 2017 ( I love it its AWESOME !!),
Vance and Hines slip ons installed fall of 2017, Chucksters big air kit fall of 2017, Kuryakn grips , Clearview 14" shield, VN1500 kick stand, SageBrush design Tank Big ( Very Nice) Mutaza luggage rack
(rack not installed never could bring myself to drill the tour pack ) , driver backrest, chrome rear floor board covers, RACNRAY throttle mod ALL FALL of 2017 !! I have 4 shields for the bike, nice cover, motion pro belt guage. I have all factory parts !! I had no intentions of selling this bike as you can tell by the money that was spent recently.. It has a (1) scratch on the very edge of the front fender, I scratched it in the garage.. I have a chrome fender tip that would cover the scratch after touch up but never decided if I liked it ?? Run the Mobile 1 oil, Always garage kept and adult ridden. Awesome and beautiful bike !! My name is Alan , please call 423-957-1565, Texting pics will be best if interested because I have no home computer, but I will try and post some good pics on this thread when I return to work.. 9,500 OBO I will make someone a great deal on a great bike.. no accidents, never down ! Thanks located in Northeast T.N.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT 9,000 obo I cant get pics on for some reason, but have them to text..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bike has been sold !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts