Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 voyage for sale

NECK OPERATION will cause me to have to sell the greatest bike I ever had. You all know you must have ample sholder strenth to jocky this beast. My recent 3 disc fusion left me with multiple steel rod, plates and pins in my neck. The bone is growing round the hardware and limiting my range of motion and shoulder and neckpower. Doc says my riding days will be coming to an end shortly.

It's the fully loaded 2011 Blue and Silver Voyager less than 1300 miles and perfect condition. Im 61 and the only rider she has ever known. I added the Grasshopper driver backrest and the Phat 2 up and 2 back risers, chrome fender tips and lots of polish and T L C. I'm in no hurry to sell, but thought i would post it out to you guys incase you may know someone looking to upgrade or simply add this power house to their collection.

You are all bike enthrsiast and know the Voyager sells around 18K. When I sell my baby, it will be a steel for one of you guys or gals.

$14K will buy the Voyager. I don't feel like haggleing, therefore I decided to offer it at a savings of over $4k to one of our own. Shipping and whatever taxes required will be on the buyer. I am in Corpus Christi Texas where we can ride year round. Serious buyers please contact me at [email protected] FOR MORE DETAIL AND LOADS OF PICTURES. Yes, less than 1300 miles for $14K

I can Email more Pics to serious buyers. I forgot to add the Vance and Hines twin pipes.....GREAT SOUND!!
Power commander 5 fuel processor, chrome pipeing and air blaster horn i put on the bike.....GREAT SOUND!!

I appreciate all the great conversations on this site. I have learned lots from you folks

THANKS,

Jerry
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Schooled by Grandson

My Grandson had to show me how to post the pictures. Something about that, just aint right.LOL:eek: Anyway they are there now. LOL:eek:

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
carguy50....I know how you feel about your surgery and I hope it turns out as good as mine. In May 2005 I had 3 disc removed and cadaver bone put in. Then they put a plate and 8 screws over it in the front to hold it in place while it healed. I have had "0" problems since and have no problems holding my Voyager up. Good luck with your healing!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still limits mobility

Daddy Mac...It feels like I have a Brisket across my neck and sholders with 4 3inch screws holding it on. there is a lot of muscel tissue the doc sliced through (181n cut ) from the base of my brain down by back. 7.5 hydrocodone helps,but that is no way to function. I am hoping time will make it somewhat more berrable. Thanks for the note.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts