Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The bike looks amazing well kept full maintenance records. I Have bad credit so its hard for me to get approved but i make enough to where they approved me. It has alot of extras with It also. It has 48k miles and they want $6k for it should i pass or jump on it?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
The bike looks amazing well kept full maintenance records. I Have bad credit so its hard for me to get approved but i make enough to where they approved me. It has alot of extras with It also. It has 48k miles and they want $6k for it should i pass or jump on it?
To me that's alot of miles,but if it's been well maintained,Idk paid 7500 w 958 miles for my nad,Greatttt frkn bike,love it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya the average price for high mileage is around $5,600 and thats not including all the extras that it comes with so if everything goes well i might jump on it

·
Registered
580 Posts
48,000 miles is nothing. If you do all your maintenance regularly you can easily get a couple hundred thousand on it. There is a user on here with something like 400,000 km's on his. Just maintain it and ride it

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
There is a user on here with something like 400,000 km's on his...
Criiiipey!!..that's nearly a quarter million miles...

Ohh really thats some good news do you happen to know his user name brother?

..Could it be..Methuselah??? :serious:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Right there is all I would need for me to decide on buying it. If you can, check the ECU. If the bike has been IVANIZED, then you will want to snatch this bike up quick! If it has not, still snatch it up and then get the bike IVANIZED.

With the addition of a Quadzilla fairing (with a 180W stereo built in), a reinforced canvas travel trunk, highway pegs, GPS mount, and a cup holder, my bike is set for touring in comfort, just as capable as a Goldwing, but with V-twin style.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
I put 100,000 miles and prolly 400 dyno runs on my 2011 Vaquero in 5 years with NO mechanical issues.

These 1700's are well built engines, regular and proper maintenance will keep em goin a long time. The iridium plugs that come in these skoots are good for 60,000 miles (I ran a set for 50,000 mls and the electrodes were not even worn!).

RACNRAY

·
Registered
580 Posts
Ohh really thats some good news do you happen to know his user name brother?
It's "gv550". He has something like 550,000 km's on his 09 Voyager, which would be about 340,000 miles which is pretty damn impressive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts